Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated: May 30, 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.chiefappliance.com website (the “Service”) operated by 1001 Hairstyles (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations that may be in place. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and must cease and desist from using it immediately. We may, at our discretion, terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach these Terms. The materials and intellectual property contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on West Coast Chief Repair’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on West Coast Chief Repair’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by West Coast Chief Repair at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time of our choosing. We will endeavor to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.