WASHING MACHINE REPAIR
What to do when your washing machine stops working
Along with dryers, washing machines save us time, money, and a trip to the laundromat.
If your washer breaks, you’re left in a bind, and have to resort to old-fashioned methods. The best option is to find a washing machine repair service from a trustworthy professional to get it back in working order. When your washer breaks, contact the professionals at West Coast Chief Repair. Our technicians will quickly and accurately diagnose your washer problem.
Common household washing machine problems
Some of the common issues that cause a malfunctioning washer include:
– Not turning on
– Doesn’t spin properly or at all
– No agitation during the wash or spin cycle
– Vibration or shaky noises
– Improper draining
– No cold or hot water
– Wash cycles leave spots or soap on clothes.
– Additional washing machine symptoms to look for.
Different Types of Washing Machines We Repair
– Top loading washing machines
– High-Efficiency top-loading washers
– Front-loading washing machines
– Combination units
– Compact washing machines
BRANDS WE REPAIR
Does your brand name washing machine need to be fixed? Our professionals have comprehensive experience in repairing every brand name appliance. We have expert knowledge about every brand on the market and know precisely the types of issues each brand name washing machine has, allowing us to describe the issue and repair the problem quickly.
Some of the brand names of washing machines we repair:
- General Electric
- Magic Chef
Extend the life of your current washing machine
If replacing your washing machine isn’t an option, try maintenance. These tips can help prevent future problems, lower utility bills, and save money for a new purchase:
1. Inspect the hoses that are connected to your washer and look for any signs of damage or fault.
2. Clean the inside of your machine once a month to maintain its energy efficiency.
3. Use the right detergent and appropriate amount needed for your wash load.
4. Don’t let your wet clothes or linen linger too long in the washer because it can cause mildew and mold.
5. Check your laundry for sharp objects that may damage your washer or stain your wash loads; such as pens, coins, and keys.
6. Additional ways you can maintain your washing efficiency.
RELY ON WEST COAST CHIEF REPAIR
Time to repair your washer? Consider West Coast Chief Repair as your appliance repair company. We serve all of Los Angeles, providing same day service and superb repair work.
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAYING
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to recommend this company for all your appliance and ac/heater repair needs. These guys have always been able to help and fix everything in a timely manner. Do not be deceived by negative reviews, it is because they work with insurance companies and there’s certain protocol that needs to be followed when processing insurance claims which takes time and it is not their fault. These guys fixed my ac and my dishwasher with no problems and i always recommend them to my family and friends. Michael has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
WHY CHOOSE WEST COAST CHIEF REPAIR
Same Day Service
When you schedule your same day service appointment, our professional repairmen will arrive on time, ready to diagnose the issue and fix your appliance.
Warranty on Labor & Parts
30-Day Labor Work Guarantee
12 Month Parts Guarantee
5 Year Warranty on New Equipment Purchases
West Coast Chief Repair provides affordable repairs on all completed jobs in addition to our warranties. We strive to give you 100% customer satisfaction.
West Coast Chief Repair offers Financing with Approved Credit. Ask for details.